"no buffer space available" on Win2K

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Apr 29 20:47:00 GMT 2003

Karl,

This is the first time I have ever heard of such an error.

Could you please elaborate on where you recieve this error?  Is it a
popup window?  If so, please include the full text.  Is it in
/tmp/XWinrl.log or /tmp/XWin.log?  If so, please include the full text
of that file.  Is it at a command prompt?  If so, which program
generated the error and what was its text?

With more info we may be able to help.

Harold