Setup bug --- probably already reported and fixed, of course

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Fri Aug 1 15:30:00 GMT 2003

FYI --- In further testing, archive.progeny.com is the mirror that has
not been updated yet.  Selecting only archive.progeny.com gives me the
warning about setup.ini being older than when I last installed Cygwin.
Selecting only mirrors.rcn.net does not give such a warning and
correctly indicates that the XFree86-bin tarball is roughly 10500 KiB
and downloads it and all other tarballs with no problems.  Thus, this
does not so far appear to be entirely my fault.