PATCH: Constrained sizing support in -multiwindow mode

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sat Aug 2 03:39:00 GMT 2003

Earle,

This is great!  Just yesterday, while investigating the crashing upon
copying a large amount of text, I was resizing xterm to make it really
large and noticed that the window quite often got a size that chopped
off the last line of text or left a gap after the last line of text.  I
wondered if it had something to do with hints... sure enough, it did :)

Thanks for the patch,

Harold