'Wrong' dll names in 4.3.0-1 packages -> breaks all 3rd partyX apps

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sat Aug 2 07:10:00 GMT 2003

Ton,

See the following announcement:

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2003-08/msg00041.html

I made an XFree86-lib-compat-4.3.0-1 package available that has the old
DLLs in it.  Please install it and see if it fixes your problem.

Thanks for testing,

Harold