4.3.0-1 XFree86-etc package problem

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sat Aug 2 19:44:00 GMT 2003

Good catch.  This has not been reported before.

Our packaging script was putting the files in /etc/X11, but the files
were already in X11, so the result was /etc/X11/X11.  I have corrected
the packaging script and will be posting an updated
XFree86-etc-4.3.0-2.tar.bz2 shortly.

Thanks for testing,

Harold