Imake.tmpl not found

Nicholas Wourms nwourms@myrealbox.com
Sun Aug 3 18:04:00 GMT 2003

Harold L Hunt II wrote:

> Damien,
>
> You can just do this:
>
> touch /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config/host.def
>

> Our host.def doesn't really have anything in it, so this should work
> just fine.  I will try to release another fix to XFree86-progs tomorrow
> if an empty host.def takes care of your problem.

Harold,

Not important now, but in the next release of -progs, can you make
creation of /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config/host.def done via touch in a
post-install script?  Traditionally, this is the file that should
include any local modifications or user-defined routines for Imake.  In
essence, it is supposed to be a manual override system-wide defines.
Unfortunately, I wasn't paying attention this morning when updating, so
I subsequently clobbered mine :-/.

Also, not related, but aren't supposed to have a symlink
/usr/include/X11 -> /usr/X11R6/include/X11?  I noticed it isn't there,
and swear we had it set at one time or another.

Cheers,
Nicholas