rfe: seamless windows integration

Jack Tanner ihok@hotmail.com
Tue Aug 5 23:01:00 GMT 2003

Harold L Hunt II wrote:
> Thanks.  Let me tell you, we already have a laundry list of dream
> features.  We just need people to start working on them.

Harold,

Thanks. If I wanted to hear you be dismissive and condescending, I
could've just gone back and read the list archive.

I'm not a developer, but I am a user interested in the development of
this project, and I'm doing what I can to contribute through testing and
reporting bugs. Moreover, I have a fair amount of academic traning in
human-computer interaction and user experience engineering, and my
suggestions are based on a thought-out analysis.

Enmity aside, it wouldn't take too long to actually consider and respond
to what I suggested, and I would welcome discussion.

Regards,
JT