XFree86-xserv 4.3.0-3 crashing Win2k

Steinar Bang sb@dod.no
Mon Aug 11 13:18:00 GMT 2003

Platform: Intel PIII, Win2k professional,
	  XFree86-xserv 4.3.0-3

Now I've crashed Win2k twice in one day, by opening the RMBM on the
icon in the tool tray, and selecting "Exit".

The XFree86-xserv process had been started with the following command
line:
 start XWin -multiwindow -clipboard -xf86config /etc/X11/XF86Config -keyboard "Keyboard1"

The first time it happened I had the root window visible, but the
second time I did not have the root window visible, and all X windows
were closed.

I don't have the time to reproduce this willingly, but if someone
tells me what I should look at I can do so if it happens again.

There doesn't seem to be anything obvious in /tmp/XWin.log
(attached).

- Steinar