Problems setting Norwegian keyboard

Steinar Bang sb@dod.no
Tue Aug 12 05:35:00 GMT 2003

>> Do I need something more in my XF86Config?
[snip!]

> there is a minimal sample at
> http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~goal/xfree/XF86Config.bz2

Thanx!  I put in the dummy sections at the end of this file (see my
attached XF86Config file below).  I could change the line in
startxwin.bat to look like this:
	start XWin -multiwindow -clipboard
and still get a Norwegian keyboard.

I didn't put in your fontpath settings, though.  Seems to work without
them.  Should I put them in?

> BTW: can you run the program from
> http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~goal/keyboard.tar.gz

I get a "404 Not found" on that URL, unfortunately.

> It will print your windows keyboardsettings. With this information I
> can the norwegian layout to the list of preconfigured ones.

Great!

Thanx!

- Steinar