Two simple QQ about XWin

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu Aug 14 14:44:00 GMT 2003

Fergus,

I have always recommended using startxwin.bat to start Cygwin/XFree86.
Please see the following section in the User's Guide:

http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/ug/using.html#using-starting

Of course, everyone is free to do as they choose.  On the other hand, no
one sends in patches for the startx stuff, so it is basically
unsupported since I don't know what to do with it.

Harold