Xterm: need HELP to configure it properly

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Mon Aug 25 12:14:00 GMT 2003

Alexey,

There is likely something else wrong with your system.  I have never
seen your problem reported before.  Do you have any Windows Power Toys
installed?  Some of those have been reported to cause problems.  Also,
do you have any keyboard utility programs installed?  How fast is your
machine (speed may play a factor in whether or not this problem shows up).

Harold