cygwin-xfree Digest 28 Aug 2003 16:57:53 -0000 Issue 1181

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Fri Aug 29 20:10:00 GMT 2003

Have you been following the instructions at the following page:

http://sources.redhat.com/lists.html#faq

I don't believe you could be following those instructions because the
final step is to email the list admin for help, not the list.

Hope that helps,

Harold