Latest cygwin snapshots brake XWin

David Rothenberger daveroth@acm.org
Tue Dec 2 19:59:00 GMT 2003

I am experiencing the same problem with the latest CVS DLL.  The message
I get to the console is:

XIO:  fatal IO error 104 (Connection reset by peer) on X server
"127.0.0.1:0.0"
       after 0 requests (0 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

It doesn't seem to matter what DISPLAY variable setting I use.

David