[Xoncygwin-cvs] CVS Update: cygwin-xfree-doc (branch: trunk)

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Dec 9 02:54:00 GMT 2003

Alexander Gottwald wrote:

> Alexander Gottwald wrote:
>

>>I'll do this but I am busy the next days too. So this may last until next
>>weekend or even later. But lets see how far I get on monday.
>

> I've finished the hw/xwin directory. Harold and Kensuke, can you please
> take a look if I've not removed changes (eg. to the new rootless mode).
>
> I've copyied all changes from xoncygwin except:
> - new logfile handling

That should be okay to move because our CYGWIN tag has the latest
XFree86 CVS for all other directories.

> - harolds printf warning fixes

I made those changes on the xorg CYGWIN tag... not in xoncygwin.  I take
it you mean that you overwrote some files?

> - region changes

Did those get overwritten too?

> - everything that smelled like rootless. But here I'm not sure if I've
>   missed something

None of Kensuke's new rootless stuff was checked into either tree.
Kensuke's new stuff will get merged soon, but it isn't an issue yet.

> - forgot something?

I don't see any emails in the cvs-commit log:

http://pdx.freedesktop.org/pipermail/xorg-commit/2003-December/date.html

> + some warning fixes with function prototypes.

Okay.

Thanks for working on this.  This is my final exams week so I am pretty
busy.