xterm Xt error: Can't open display:

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Tue Dec 9 19:07:00 GMT 2003

Chris,

Did you read the last part of the article at the link Alexander posted?
The one about server configuration?  You mentioned upgrading Linux, and
I'm not sure the default sshd_config comes with X11Forwarding enabled.
	Igor
P.S. Oh, and please instruct your mailer to not quote people's e-mail
addresses in your messages.

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu