-nounixkill doesn't seem to work (Was Re: Ctrl-Alt-Backspace)

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu Dec 18 17:55:00 GMT 2003

Takuma,

Thanks for the patch.  It has been applied and released as
XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-26.

Alexander or Kensuke - Could you apply this patch to the freedesktop.org
tree?  Thanks in advance.

Harold