keyboard not working

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Fri Dec 19 09:11:00 GMT 2003

Just a question for anybody that uses SFU --- Does SFU have an X Server?
  I didn't think that it did... I thought it included some limited X
stuff for command-line clients or perhaps to allow clients to be
displayed on remote machines.  Does anyone know what SFU actually has?
I want to make sure it hasn't gotten too far advanced while I was not
looking :)

Harold