Books for development?

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Dec 23 20:38:00 GMT 2003

Do any developers need books?  I've got enough money for one or two
books in the fund.  If you have contributed at least one patch before
and you need a book on X, Win32 API, compilers, build tools, or
something else related to Cygwin/X development, then I can help you out
in getting the books you need to make development easier.

Please start all requests on the mailing list so that I and others can
offer to send a used book if we already own the requested book.  If no
one owns a used copy of the book, then we can look into purchasing it.