New webpage: Cygwin/X Features

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Dec 24 20:51:00 GMT 2003

I have added a Cygwin/X Features webpage due to request by users and to
ease the job of getting Cygwin/X accepted by business users:

http://xfree86.cygwin.com/features.html

The list of features currently has about 17 items on it.  We really have
some neat features!  :)  I know that I have forgotton some mentionable
features, but it is time for bed.  Please send in suggestions for
additional items to the mailing list; just mention the feature and I can
write the description for the actual webpage.