[tony.arnold: ImageMagick packaging problem]

Tony Arnold tony.arnold@man.ac.uk
Sat Dec 27 04:52:00 GMT 2003

Harold,

Thanks for the very quick and IMHO correct fix to this problem.

Regards,
Tony.

--
Tony Arnold, Deputy to the Head of COS Division, Manchester Computing,
University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL.