Not getting login using xdmcp

Andrew DeFaria ADeFaria@Salira.com
Wed Dec 31 02:16:00 GMT 2003

Harold L Hunt II wrote:

> Andrew,
>
> Did you see my email about the Internet Connection Firewall?  Check
> out this email:
>
> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2003-12/msg00318.html
>
> Let me know if any of those things applies.

Hmmm... Didn't see my reply show up. I'm not using ICF. Both machines
are on the same subnet. I can start X with xwin -noreset then do xhost
+. Then I can ssh into the Linux box and set DISPLAY to adefaria:0.0 and
start X clients like xclock and konqueror, etc with no problems.

--
SENILE.COM found . . . Out Of Memory . . .