What do people use Xfree86 for?

John Buttery john@io.com
Mon Feb 3 09:06:00 GMT 2003

* "Pille Geert (bizvdm)" <geert.pille@vandemoortele.com> [2003-02-03 09:21:42 +0100]:
> The page you refer to is full of broken links and is trying to sell
> the antique MI/X server.  Which was never able to handle multinational
> keyboards.  Of course, this wouldn't be a problem, since yours is
> uppercase only.  Still working on that Tandy?

  You know, getting this guy's Yahoo mail account shut down might be a
little satisfying, but wouldn't reporting him to the Feds for fraud be
even better?  I doubt he's a legal Microimages reseller.  :)
  Apologies to the list manager(s) (and everyone else) for posting to
this thread; please send replies to this message (if any) to me
personally and not the list.

 John Buttery
                                     (Web page temporarily unavailable)