overlapping windows [was Re: Some undesirable behaviour in Test77]

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu Feb 6 05:06:00 GMT 2003

Peter,

Are you saying that you are passing -multiwindow to XWin.exe AND running
the window manager multiDesk?  If that is the case, then you are doing
something that is not intended: you are running two window managers.
Obviously, this causes problems.

Please explain what you are doing.

Harold