(fwd) non us keyboards and cygwin xfree86

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu Feb 6 14:47:00 GMT 2003

Andrew,

The selection becoming unhighlighted is the expected, though undesirable
behavior of -clipboard.  There has been much discussion of this on the
list.  Just search the mailing list archives for "xwinclip" if you want
the full explanation.

No comments on the other bugs.  Kensuke will need to look at those.

Harold