Autoraise in Test77 multiwindow mode

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Feb 18 21:00:00 GMT 2003

Oh, I think that the problem is most likely due to the what that
multi-window mode handles the mouse, but it only seems to cause problems
with TweakUI.  Thus, you can basically say that TweakUI is unsupported
so it doesn't matter if we have problems with it.  But, the underlying
problem is definitley ours.  I would not doubt it if the problem
manifests itself in some other way later.  I think I will wait to fix it
until then though.

Harold