Win2000 vs .NET

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Feb 19 22:27:00 GMT 2003

Thord,

I think you probably want the more general cygwin@cygwin.com mailing
list.  This mailing list deals only with XFree86 issues for Cygwin.

With that being said, if .NET Server has not been released, then I can
tell you in advance that it will not be worth your while to ask on
cygwin@cygwin.com.  The problem is that .NET Server is a moving target
(if not released yet) and trying to support it is almost impossible.  It
can't be supported until it is released as a stable product.  Now I will
probably be told that .NET Server was released 8 years ago and that I am
an idiot :)

Harold