graphical login to a remote HP-UX server

Manuele Rampazzo manuele.rampazzo@infocamere.it
Sat Feb 22 09:19:00 GMT 2003

Hi there,
I'm trying to connect to a remote HP-UX.

Everything works fine, except two details.

1) In the local system I can use my italian keyboard, in console and
under X too, but I can have only the US layout when I work with the
remote HP-(s)UX. I have a doubt: do I have to change something on the
remote Xserver? it's not a good option for me, but if it's the only way
to make the keyboard work...

2) Some applications, like Enterprise Controlstations, works fine, but
some windows backgrounds look black instead of white: is it a matter of
colour depth? I have the same trouble when I connect from linux.

Thanks you in advance,
best regards.

Manu