4.2.0-25 documentation note: -multiplemonitors

Brion Vibber brion@pobox.com
Sun Feb 23 08:13:00 GMT 2003

I'm happy to report that (at least for the last few minutes ;) the
-multiwindow and -multiplemonitors options work together. (Windows 2000,
Matrox G450 dual-head)

I have just one teensy nit: -multiplemonitors doesn't seem to appear in
the documentation; I discovered it from the changelog, which incorrectly
states that the option for spanning all available screens is
"-multimonitor".

Thanks to the developers for all your work!

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)