Lesstif update?

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Mon Feb 24 17:36:00 GMT 2003

Nope.  I released it just to get people started with a few
Cygwin/XFree86 packages.  Nobody has really stepped up to start
maintaining packages for Cygwin/XFree86, so there won't be any new
releases from me.  Of course, we are always looking for volunteers to
start releasing new and updated packages.  It wasn't hard... took me
less than two hours.

Harold