XFree86: Removing dummy root window on Rootless/Multiwindow mode

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Feb 26 00:15:00 GMT 2003

There isn't a dummy root window when you run with -rootless.

There is, however, a dummy root window when you run with -multiwindow.

Search the mailing list archives to my multiple responses on how
easy/hard removing that dummy window may be.

Harold