Fonts install in wrong directory

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Feb 26 18:33:00 GMT 2003

Alexander,

Well, I can sympathize with what you would expect.  However, we have
limited time here... so we have to pay attention to the issues that
matter.  You must be about the 3rd user in over a year to complain about
this "problem".  So, I don't think that devoting any time to burying
this issue will be worthwhile.

Harold