problem of middle button in xfig

Qisu Zou qisu@lanl.gov
Thu Feb 27 00:36:00 GMT 2003

Hi,    I have a problem with the middle button of the mouse  in xfig
with cygwin.

    Dell Work station, Windows2000,  cygwin  1.3.20-1,   xfig  3.2.4,

    It works to draw rectangular, circle, but as has problem to draw
lines,  clicking left button starts  to draw a line, the upper right of
the xfig window indecates that the middle button sets the final point,
but  clicking the middle button does not have any effect, the line is
continue to be drawn. The right button cancels the drawing.  I have
tried emulating 3 button, did not work.  The middle button is set as
"paste" from control pannel.

    xfig works in my laptop,  with windowXP,  cygwin 1.3.19, xfig 3.2.4.

    Appreciated any help.

    Thank you
     Qisu Zou