cut & paste from window apps

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Fri Jan 3 18:54:00 GMT 2003

You need to run xwinclip.  You probably accidentally ran it last night
then forgot to run it today.

xwinclip is available via setup.exe in the XFree86-xwinclip package.

On the other hand, you could have just gotten confused and thought that
you were cutting and pasting back and forth between Windows and KDE when
you were actually just cutting and pasting in only Windows or only in
KDE.  That happens to people all the time.

Harold