xwindow to the foreground

Randall R Schulz rrschulz@cris.com
Sat Jan 4 16:03:00 GMT 2003

Kumarchi,

Probably. Window activation / deactivation and raising / lowering are
functions of the window manager. Without knowing which one you're running,
it won't be possible to give you specific information on how to enable the
option you want.

Or you could do something like read the documentation or explore and
experiment... (No gurus required!)

Randall Schulz