-display patch for xwinclip

Jeremy Wilkins jeb@jeremywilkins.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jan 8 16:41:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

Attached is a patch which adds support for the -display and --display
command line parameters to xwinclip.

Its my first attempt at C coding so I've got no idea if its good coding
practice, it runs fine on my machine. It emits a warning when compiling
about how I've declared a character array, not sure how to fix this, any
suggestions??

Its diffed against xwinclip-20021229-2344.tar.bz2, not sure if its the
correct diff format - never used that before either.

comments?

jeremy