Rootless Mode

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Fri Jan 10 00:11:00 GMT 2003

Stephen,

Kensuke Matsuzaki is working on the Windows-based window manager.

If Window Maker is broke, then someone else is gonna have to fix it.  I
released a few packages with the intention that others would take them
over, but no one has.  So, if Window Maker is broke, then I will have to
pull the package from distribution.

Any takers?

Harold