[ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 70

J S vervoom@hotmail.com
Mon Jan 13 10:45:00 GMT 2003

I've also had the same problem at work, on Windows 2000:

$ cat /tmp/XWinrl.log
ddxProcessArgument - Initializing default screens
winInitializeDefaultScreens - w 1152 h 864
winInitializeDefaultScreens - Returning
OsVendorInit - Creating bogus screen 0
_XSERVTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.X11-unix should be set to root
(EE) Unable to locate/open config file
InitOutput - Error reading config file
winDetectSupportedEngines - Windows NT/2000/XP
winDetectSupportedEngines - DirectDraw installed
winDetectSupportedEngines - Allowing PrimaryDD
winDetectSupportedEngines - DirectDraw4 installed
winDetectSupportedEngines - Returning, supported engines 0000001f
InitOutput - g_iNumScreens: 1 iMaxConsecutiveScreen: 1
winSetEngine - Multi Window => ShadowGDI
winAdjustVideoModeShadowGDI - Using Windows display depth of 24 bits per
pixel
winCreateBoundingWindowWindowed - Initial w: 1152 h: 864
winAdjustForAutoHide - Original WorkArea: 0 0 836 1152
winAdjustForAutoHide - Adjusted WorkArea: 0 0 836 1152
winCreateBoundingWindowWindowed - WindowClient w 1152 h 836 r 1152 l 0 b 836
t 0
winCreateBoundingWindowWindowed -  Returning
winQueryRGBBitsAndMasks - GetDeviceCaps (BITSPIXEL) returned 24 for the
screen.  Using default 24bpp
masks.
winFinishScreenInitFB - Masks: 00ff0000 0000ff00 000000ff
winInitVisualsShadowGDI - Masks 00ff0000 0000ff00 000000ff BPRGB 8 d 24 bpp
24
winCreateDefColormap - Deferring to fbCreateDefColormap ()
null screen fn ReparentWindow
null screen fn RestackWindow
winScreenInit - returning
(EE) No primary keyboard configured
(==) Using compiletime defaults for keyboard
Rules = "xfree86" Model = "pc101" Layout = "us" Variant = "(null)" Options =
"(null)"
Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo/, removing
from list!
Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1/, removing
from list!
DISPLAY=:0.0
Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi/, removing
from list!