x-apps larger than my desktop

J S vervoom@hotmail.com
Wed Jan 15 17:29:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

I have windowmaker running on cygwin XFree86. I have a couple of
applications that run fine on Exceed, but if I run them on XFree, the
windows produced from various menu options selected in the main X-app window
are larger than my desktop.

I know that I can press Alt and left/right click my mouse to resize these
windows, but it seems strange that they are fired up this way, when the size
is constrained within the desktop on Exceed.

Is this a configuration issue that I can fix?

Thanks,

JS.