Multiwindow patch - just a cleanup and lots of commenting

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu Jan 16 13:15:00 GMT 2003

Kensuke,

Oops, here is a more recent version of the source code with more cleanups:

http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/multiwindow-hlh-20030116-0807.tar.bz2

Hopefully you haven't started updating things yet... but feel free to now!

Harold