[ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 71 [DEBUG BUILD]

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sun Jan 19 08:02:00 GMT 2003

Erik,

I am sorry.  I am stupid.  There were two lines in the code that computed
the display address: one that computed it for the call to XOpenDisplay, and
the other that recomputed it for a call to ErrorF (which just prints it to
the log file).  I modified the one that prints to the log file, but I did
not modify the one used in the call to XOpenDisplay.  Thus, there was no
functional change in the XWin-Test72-DEBUG.exe binary.  I have just now made
the address computed one time, and I made sure that the modification is in
place.

A new debug executable is available:

http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/XWin-Test72-DEBUG-2.exe.bz2 (2.8
MiB)