[ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 71 [DEBUG BUILD]

Erik Frisk frisk@isy.liu.se
Tue Jan 21 15:39:00 GMT 2003

Hi Harold, some good news.

I tried it with colordepth 16 and then it worked like a charm. Haven't
tried it more than opening an emacs but that seemed to work just fine.

Do you still want me to try the -clipboard things? (I did not use the
-clipboard option in my previous trials, I only started with -multiwindow)

	/E

Erik Frisk                            email:         frisk@isy.liu.se
Dept. of Electrical Engineering         tel:            +46 13 285714
Linköping University                    fax:            +46 13 282035
S-581 83 Linköping
SWEDEN                                       www.fs.isy.liu.se/~frisk