[ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 71 [DEBUG BUILD]

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Jan 21 17:56:00 GMT 2003

Erik,

Great!  Okay, one last one before I will have to wait until this evening
to do some debugging of the GDI DIB engine: please run the following and
report your results:
XWin.exe -engine 1

Thanks so much for testing,

Harold