[ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 71 [DEBUG BUILD]

J S vervoom@hotmail.com
Tue Jan 21 19:51:00 GMT 2003

Another crash! Again works OK if I set my display to 16bpp though.

$ ./XWin-Test73-DEBUG.exe -engine 1
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

u752359@A217447D /cygdrive/d/downloads
$ cat /tmp/xwinrl.log
ddxProcessArgument - Initializing default screens
winInitializeDefaultScreens - w 1152 h 864
winInitializeDefaultScreens - Returning
OsVendorInit - Creating bogus screen 0
_XSERVTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.X11-unix should be set to root
(EE) Unable to locate/open config file
InitOutput - Error reading config file
winDetectSupportedEngines - Windows NT/2000/XP
winDetectSupportedEngines - DirectDraw installed
winDetectSupportedEngines - Allowing PrimaryDD
winDetectSupportedEngines - DirectDraw4 installed
winDetectSupportedEngines - Returning, supported engines 0000001f
InitOutput - g_iNumScreens: 1 iMaxConsecutiveScreen: 1
winSetEngine - Using user's preference: 1
winAdjustVideoModeShadowGDI - Using Windows display depth of 24 bits per
pixel
winCreateBoundingWindowWindowed - Initial w: 1152 h: 864
winAdjustForAutoHide - Original WorkArea: 0 0 836 1152
winAdjustForAutoHide - Adjusted WorkArea: 0 0 836 1152
winCreateBoundingWindowWindowed - WindowClient w 1146 h 811 r 1146 l 0 b 811
t 0
winCreateBoundingWindowWindowed -  Returning
winQueryRGBBitsAndMasks - GetDeviceCaps (BITSPIXEL) returned 24 for the
screen.  Using default 24bpp
masks.
winFinishScreenInitFB - Masks: 00ff0000 0000ff00 000000ff
winInitVisualsShadowGDI - Masks 00ff0000 0000ff00 000000ff BPRGB 8 d 24 bpp
24
winCreateDefColormap - Deferring to fbCreateDefColormap ()
winFinishScreenInitFB - Calling winInitWM.
winFinishScreenInitFB - Calling winInitClipboard.
winFinishScreenInitFB - returning
winScreenInit - returning
InitOutput - Returning.
(EE) No primary keyboard configured
(==) Using compiletime defaults for keyboard
Rules = "xfree86" Model = "pc101" Layout = "us" Variant = "(null)" Options =
"(null)"