Default keyboard mapping

Alexander Gottwald Alexander.Gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de
Fri Jan 24 17:13:00 GMT 2003

Sylvain Petreolle wrote:

> Very kool...
> (you code compiles with -mnocygwin without modifications :))

Tried it too. But for me crt2.o was missing :( Just an installation problem.

> results on a fr keyboard :
> KeyboardType: 4: IBM enhanced (101- or 102-key) keyboard
> KeyboardLayout: 0000040C
>
> comments :
> WinXP doesnt report this is an extended keyboard (windows keys and
> power,sleep,wake are present) even if the keys are functional.

That's why I'll set pc105 as default. This will not do any harm, but will
enable the windows keys (If the're reported correctly). Special keyboard
can be configured with the config file.

bye
    ago
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723