Can't Get XDMCP Login on Mandrake 9.0 Box from XP

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sun Jan 26 13:54:00 GMT 2003

Curt,

First, lets just double-check that Mandrake 9.0 is still using kdm and
that your machine was configured to use kdm:

[harold@foo harold]$ ps -A | grep .dm
31622 ?        00:00:00 kdm
31637 ?        00:00:00 kdm
31651 ?        00:00:00 kdm_greet

So, run ``ps -A | grep .dm'' as above.  If some other ?dm is listed,
then that would explain why editing the kdm config file didn't change
anything.

Harold