Can't Get XDMCP Login on Mandrake 9.0 Box from XP

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Jan 28 07:42:00 GMT 2003

Curt,

I get:

udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:177             0.0.0.0:*
31622/kdm

So, looks like everything is okay in that department.

Hmm... we did ask you if you have EVER had firewall/vpn software
installed on your machine, right?

Harold