I am back

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Jul 8 16:17:00 GMT 2003

Ralf,

Have you checked if xoncygwin (SourceForge CVS) has both of your patches
applied?  I think that I applied them both, but it would be nice if you
could verify that I did.  The patches were not directly applied... I
looked at them and did the modifications by hand, adjusting a few things
here and there, so a diff will help you but it won't be identical to
your diff.

Harold