Testing for Cygwin 1.5.0

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Jul 16 19:14:00 GMT 2003

Elfyn,

I am probably just going to wait for 1.5.0 to be realized... then the
shit will really hit the fan and I will have a reason to devote some
time to testing.

Wait I am trying to say is that I am in the middle of moving into a new
apartment right now and my job is demanding my time as well, so I will
need someone else to do test builds against 1.5.0 for me, as I simply
can't handle it right now.

Any volunteers?

Harold