xfig-3.2.3d-cygwin-1.3 does not work after updating to cygwin 1.3.22-1

Boris Narozhny narozhny@netscape.net
Wed Jul 23 09:38:00 GMT 2003

I have encountered the following problem: after updating to the
latest cygwin distribution (cygwin 1.3.22-1 and XFree that comes
with it) the xfig-3.2.3d-cygwin-1.3 stopped working - generates
lots of error messages and then terminates. Is there an update
for xfig I should be using or should I recompile it myself
rather than using the precompiled binaries? At this time I can
not even find a reference to xfig on cygwin.com.

I use WinXP Pro, SP1.

Any help will be appreciated,
Boris.

http://shopnow.netscape.com/