Build failure on current CVS

Earle F. Philhower III earle@ziplabel.com
Fri Jul 25 00:44:00 GMT 2003

Howdy Harold,

At 06:58 PM 7/24/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>I am building the CVS tree from anoncvs.xfree86.org, not the branch
>that  we have on sourceforge.  The errors certainly look like they could
>be caused by some messing around to get IP V6 working... maybe we should
>just wait for it to settle down.

Shouldn't they be #ifdef'ing all things like this?  I'm sure cygwin is not the
only xfree86 architecture that doesn't have IPV6 headers...

Also, just to make sure, if I wanted to start doing some hacks on the XWin
server I should still be using the xoncygwin cvs, right?

-Earle F. Philhower, III
  earle@ziplabel.com
  cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel
  http://www.cdrlabel.com